Making a cake can be easier than it seems, and you don’t need an oven! Of course you can just eat the chocolate cake but we decided to make something a bit more special for our 100 post on Instagram.
- 40g of flour (sifted)
- 25g cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 50g sugar
- 30g butter
- 1 egg
- 60g milk
Two times if you want the two layers.
Ingredients Banana mash
- 3-4 bananas
Ingredients peanut butter frosting
- 75g butter (room temperature and soft)
- 250g peanut butter
- 120g powdered sugar
- 80ml heavy cream
- Optionally: crushed peanuts
- Start melting the butter for the cake in a pan. You will only need to heat it a bit.
- Add the cacao powder and mix.
- Add the sugar and the egg and keep mixing.
- Add the flour and the baking powder, and you guess it, keep mixing.
- To finish, add the milk and mix. Cover and start heating the pan until 80Cº-100Cº for 10 minutes, you will know when you prick it with a toothpick and it is clean.
- Repeat and make another.
- While they are cooking you can make the banana mash and the peanut butter frosting.
- For the banana you just need to cut it and mash it with a fork.
- For the peanut butter frosting mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a mixer.
- Build your best cake! I did it with the banana mash between the two cakes and the frosting on top and the sides, with some crushed peanut butter as decoration.
You can try other combinations! Like peanut butter in between the cakes and slices of banana to decorate the top!