Easy, fast, creamy and crunchy what else do you want? Ah, and also it has cheese. The perfect lazy sandwich for a moment of relaxation and indulge. I would say this is the easiest recipe we have done so far.
- Cheese, we are using cheddar
- Heat the pan with some butter. Once you pan is hot you can add the bread (we did it at 70Cº)
- Keep heating the pan until 160Cº-180Cº. Toast the bread for 3-4 minutes or until it is crispy.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the slices of cheese and put one on top of the bread.
- Once the bread is toasted make the sandwich and add another slice of cheese on top and turn it. The cheese needs to be facing the pan and it will crisp.
- Let che cheese crisp for 1-2 minutes. Add the last slice of cheese on top of the bread.
- Turn and let the other side cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Give a final turn of 1 minutes to each side and you are done!