Looking for something fancy but easy on the pocket? What it is even better is that even if it seems deep fried it is not, so it is a healthy crunchy treat.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 5 garlic cloves
- 150g of walnuts
- Salt and pepper
- Optionally cherry tomatoes
- Peel the garlic. You can smash them with the knife to make it easier. Then pure them with the garlic press.
- Add two spoons of mustard and thyme. Mix it.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Cover the breasts with the garlic mix. This will become the glue that make our nuts stick to the breast. Put aside and let it rest for 15 minutes to half an hour.
- In the meanwhile, use a food processor to finally crush the nuts of your choice.
- Cover the chicken breast with the nuts and let it rest in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Heat a pan with some oil up to 180Cº- 200Cº. Cook the breast for 6 minutes per side and then an extra for 4 minutes each side.
- Optionally, you can cook some tomatoes in the same pan.