Make this recipe your favourite by adding your best filling: cream, chocolate mouse, whipped cream… Which one is your favourite?
- 45g flour (sifted)
- 50g sugar
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- 1 Egg white
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- 1 pot of mascarpone
- Orange zest
- Lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Separate the egg white from the yolk and mix it with sugar.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix.
- Add the cinnamon, the nutmeg and two tablespoons of milk. Mix it.
- Incorporate the melted butter and mix it.
- Add the flour in 2-3 times and mix it until it is homogeneous.
- Heat the pan up to 190Cº-200Cº. In the meanwhile prepare a roll with parchment paper and a couple of spices pots. You can also use molds or a roll of aluminium foil.
- Once the pan is ready, add a spoon as spread it with a spatula until it is flat and uniform. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes, or until it is nice a brown. If it isn’t golden yet, let it cook a bit longer.
- Turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take it out of the pan on the mold and roll it. It will solidify once it is cold and you can take it out.
- While you cook the cannelloni, you can prepare your filling. Here we mix mascarpone, honey, lemon and orange zest and some crushed walnuts.
- Fill the cannellonis and decorate them. Enjoy!