Who doesn’t like cookies? (or cookie dough?) I tried to find a way to make cookies in the pan and this is the result. It took us a while to figure out the right temperature but we did it. I hope you enjoy it!
- 100 g of sugar
- 165g of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 115 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 155 g of flour
- 110 g of dark chocolate
- 110 g of chocolate with milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- White chocolate for decoration
- Toast the butter by heating it to 150Cº-15Cº. Then pour it into a bowl.
- Let it cool down and then add the sugars and mix it together.
- Add the vanilla and the salt and mix it again.
- Make sure that the mix is cold, and then add the egg and mix until you get a ribbon texture.
- Mix the baking powder with the sifted flor. Add it in 2 or 3 times into the other bowl.
- Once everything is properly mixed, you can incorporate the chocolate. You can chop the chocolate finely to melt in the dough or in chunks so they stay in shape.
- Let it rest for 1-2 hours.
- Make small balls or discs.
- Place them in a heated pan and add the white chocolate on top.
- Cook with a lid for 13 minutes.