Do you have leftovers, some flour and 20 minutes? If you do you can ha a delicious pizza that won’t even need an oven. We were happily surprised with the result, a thin, crunchy dough with our favourite toppings.
- 60 g of water
- 120 g of sifted flour.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- toppings (we used tomato, oregano. mozzarella, mushrooms and ham.
- Add the water, oil, salt and baking powder into the flour and mix. You can start mixing the dough with a fork and then with you hands. Let it rest after.
- Cook all you ingredients that need to be cooked.
- From time to time knead the dough.
- Roll the dough thin.
- Cook it in the pan at 230Cº for 3-4 minutes with a lid,
- Turn and keep cooking for another 3-4 minutes.
- Take it out of the pan and place your toppings.
- Cook again with a lid until cheese melts (another 5 min in our case)