Who said that you can’t make bread in the pan? This easy recipe will sweeten your mornings or your snacks. You can play with the filling adding fruits, marmalade, nuts…
- 260g flour
- 50g sugar
- 150g water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Olive oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Add the water and the vanilla extract and mix with a fork
- Cover your hands with flour and work the dough. Cover it and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Cover the table with flour and divide the dough in two parts.
- Extend them until you have two circles. Work one piece at the time and let it rest while you work the other. If you try to do it two fast it can break (check the video for more info).
- Heat the pan to 160Cº-180Cº with some olive oil
- Chop the chocolate. Spread the nutella on one of the doughs, add the chocolate. Leave the edge uncover.
- Brush some water on the edges and place the second dough on top. The water will glue them together.
- Put the focaccia in the pan and let it cook for 6-7 minutes with a lid.
- Turn it and cook again for 6-7 minutes with a lid.
- Plate with powder sugar or extra toppings.