Guillermo returns with a sweet desert that you will love. Do you want to surprise someone? then this is your recipe.
- 2 L eggs or 3 M eggs
- 40g of flour, sieve it before use
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 40 ml of milk
- Pinch of salt
- 35g sugar
- Vanilla essence
- Separate the egg whites and yolks in two bowls
- Whisk the yolks, add a teaspoon of vanilla and continue whisking
- Add 40g of flour and 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Mix until it is uniform
- Add 40 ml of milk and mix until it is uniform. Put aside.
- Take the bowl with the egg whites. Add a pinch of salt. Find some tricks about how to whisk the egg whites in the video below.
- Once the egg whites are foamy add 1/3 of the sugar and continue whisking. Repeat until you have added all the sugar and you get soft peaks.
- Whisk a bit the yolk mix. Add 1/3 of the egg whites and mix with round movements. Once the color is the uniform add another third of the whites and repeat.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In the meanwhile heat the pan to 130Cº and brush it with some oil
- Use two scoops per pancake, putting one on top of each other.
- Cook with a lid for 5 minutes, turn and cook again for 5 minutes.
- You can just eat them or plate them with your favourite toppings.
Optionally: You can make a chantilly with some vanilla and cinnamon by whisking them in a bowl.