Pieter brings us one traditional recipe from Belgium that I love as well. Beware, it can be heavier than it seems!
- 4 soft boiled eggs (5 minutes)
- 1 egg
- 300g of ground meat
- 2 chalotes
- Salt and pepper
- Oil to fry
- Boil 4 eggs for 5 minutes and let them cool down
- Mince the chalote and fry it at 110Cº
- In a bowl mix the meat, some breadcrumbs, an egg, the chalotes, salt and pepper
- Peel the eggs and wrap each one of them in meat. Be careful and do it softly because they can break
- Put some breadcrumbs in another bowl and cover the scotch eggs like shown in the video.
- Heat oil in a pan up to 220Cº
- Let it cook from all the sides