Guillermo, from the Lumbre Restaurant in Valladolid, shared with us this delicious and pocket friendly recipe.
- Olive oil
- Garlic clove
- Half onion
- Half red, green and yellow paprikas
- Grated carrot
- Soy sprouts
- Soy sauce
- Clean the rice to remove some of the starch
- Heat a pot with some olive oil
- Mince a garlic clove and add it to the pot
- Add the rice to the pot and stir it for 2 minutes
- Add a pinch of salt
- Add water and peas
- Let it boil, once it starts, lower the fire and cook for 14 minutes
- Cut the vegetables in thin slices
- Sauté at 200Cº. Don’t shake it or add salt yet. Wait for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Add carrot and soy sprouts
- Beat eggs with chives and cook thin like a crepe. Slice them.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with some soy sauce
- Plate and enjoy.