Simó used this recipe to test our prototype because some temperatures will be critical to the success of your dish.
- Cod fillets
- Green and red paprika
- Chilli pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut nice pieces of cod.
- Chop some courgette, paprikas and onion.
- Peel 3 garlic and mince one of them.
- Put the minced garlic in a pan with olive oil and heat up. Don’t let it go higher than 90Cº, we only want to flavour the oil, not toast the garlic.
- Add the onion, salt and pepper.
- Saute at 120Cº-130Cº
- Add the other vegetables and cook as much as you wish.
- Put the cod in a pan with plenty of olive oil and the two garlics.
- Heat up to 60Cº and add the chilli.
- Let it cook at 30Cº-40Cº for 6 minutes
- Turn and cook for 4 minutes. You can see the layers of the fish when it is cooked.
- Make the pil pil sauce mixing the oil, the collagen and a bit of water. Check the video for details.
- Cook the cod in the sauce again at 60Cº.
- Plate the vegetables, the cod and some sauce.
- Hope you enjoy!