Easy and perfect for a Saturday breakfast, if you are patient enough to let the pan heat up.
- 3 TBSP of flour
- One egg
- A glass of milk
- Pinch of salt
- Butter to grease the pan
- Prepare the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Make a dip and in the middle and add the egg.
- Mix the ingredients until they are completely blend.
- Prepare a glass of milk. Slowly add some milk in the bowl and mix.
- Heat the pan with some butter up to 220Cº (BE PATIENT)
- Put a spoon of the dough in the pan.
- Turn when you see the borders crisp and curl.