Egg croquettes taste like childhood, you don’t believe it? give it a try
- Oil, 3 spoons for the bechamel a more for frying.
- 2 boiled eggs and 2 for the breadcrumbs.
- A cup of milk
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil to 150Cº. In the meanwhile, heat the milk in the microwave
- Toast the flour till there is no oil left.
- Slowly add the milk while sturing at 100Cº
- Put the bechamel aside
- Peel the boiled eggs (7 min.) and cut them
- Mix the eggs with the bechamel and make balls
- Cover with egg and breadcrumbs
- Fry at 200Cº-220Cº, turning them every 30 seconds