This is a simple recipe that we used to start testing our second prototype. You might not see the blue cheese but it will be there and surprise you in every bite of the veggies.
- Half spring onion, both white and green parts.
- 3 Big champignons
- 20g blue cheese (to taste)
- 1 chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the spring onion
- Heat the fat and incorporate the onion
- Chop the champignons and add to the pan
- Heat at 160Cº-180Cº. Don’t let it rise or the onion might burn.
- While it cooks, cut the chicken in pieces of the same thickness. We keept the skin but you can remove it.
- Keep an eye on the veggies and stir it often. After 10 minutes add the blue cheese and keep sturing for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the veggies out and put aside.
- Add more oils or fats in the pan and heat it up to 220Cº-240Cº
- Salt and pepper the chicken and put it in the pan with the skin down.
- Turn. Cook about 4 minutes per side per 2,5cm of meat.
- Present it with the vegetables.